Love china

Love china

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Reminders and Requests

I wanted to remind everyone that the first big fundraiser is THIS Saturday!!! 
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Lin's Garden
6:30PM
TRIVIA NIGHT!!!!
Cost is $10 per ticket or $18 per couple 
 Does not include food


Also, I could really use everyone's help ... if you could PLEASE share the link to my fundraiser site (www.youcaring.com/worthyofmuchlove#LoveYouCaring) on all your social media sites then it may get picked as a feature fundraiser on YouCaring's home page. This would allow for MANY more people to see and hear my story and hopefully be willing to donate to the cause!!   Please feel free to share my facebook status and twitter status and share with all your friends (and ask them to do the same)!! 




I would also greatly appreciate your prayers that this fundraising effort goes well. 

Since I now have the ok to start this adoption process wholeheartedly, I have a $300 fee due next week and a $2000 fee due next month. Every penny raised will be going directly towards bringing this sweet little guy home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment