Love china

Love china

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Onward and Upward

WOW .. these last 2 days have been a BUSY!! I happened to have a 2 hour break during my work day yesterday and was able to hop over to the bank to get several forms notarized for the adoption agency and get to the post office to send out some of the fundraiser jewelry. Today I was able to get multiple things mailed to the adoption agency! SUPER exciting!!

If anyone is wanting any of the ApParent jewelry, be sure to get your orders in ASAP ... it won't be here much longer!!


Also, a new fundraiser has started ..... t-shirts!! "Love You to China and Back"



I have been able to get a lot of the paperwork filled out and have been able to get my medical appointment scheduled for the end of this month (it almost had to be scheduled for the end of next month, so I was SUPER happy to be able to move it up and entire month!!).

I have gotten most of my original files sent out to New York - meaning my file is getting started so that my home study can be scheduled soon. Everything seems to be moving a little more quickly than I expected ... which is GREAT, but has one tiny drawback ... fees are due quicker.

THIS MEANS: I have a $4000 combination fee to pay for both programming fees and the home study. SO ... everyone needs to buy a shirt and donate to the YouCaring page! (https://www.youcaring.com/worthyofmuchlove#LoveYouCaring)

I have been pushing through all of this paperwork - taking one page at a time, getting items notarized, appointments scheduled in order to get letters written, etc. I will be the first to admit that this process has not been very easy. I would venture to guess that typically when a couple is going through this process, one person would be able to spend more time taking care of paperwork and getting the "running around" done, while the other one is at work ... I don't exactly have that luxury. I definitely have learned that I have to rely on the support of those around me, something that I have not always known how to do.  God has definitely been utilizing this process to teach me, and I believe mold me, into a new person ... I believe He is molding me into the "Mom" he wants me to be.

Praise:
This paperwork is going amazingly and things are going smoothly thus far  - praise for that and prayers that they continue to go just as well.

Prayers:
 - My letter requesting to be matched with Sunshine ASAP is quickly translated and accepted by CCCWA.
- That ALL paperwork is completed without error and the homestudy is able to be scheduled soon.
- That funding will be raised quickly and soon to cover all needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment