Love china

Love china

Sunday, August 28, 2016

God's Timing

As you guys know, I was notified this week of 2 grants that I received totaling $3000. This was amazing news that I was so very thankful for. The thing I didn't realize, until now, is that my next fee just posted that is due to my adoption agency. 

Anyone want to take a guess at how much this fee is??!!? 

Anyone??

$3250 ... WOW!!! is God's timing not absolutely amazing?!!? 

So now, instead of owing $3250, I owe $250 ... A much more manageable amount!! 

I have applied for several grants so far. 2 have now provided some assistance and 2 have said that they are unable to help.  Please keep praying that the grant providers continue to have funding coming in so that they can help adoptive families!! 

So, here is an overview of the entire payment process for the adoption: 


So far, $12,940 has been paid towards the adoption (including grants provided thus far). $11,625 to go, not including travel expenses (which could be up to $8,000+).

I am so very thankful for everyone who has participated in fundraisers, prayer for this entire process and continue to be so supportive! Please continue to do so! Half way there is a great feeling - but there is so much more to go! 

Praise: God provided at the perfect time!! I continue to be blown away!!

Prayer Request: that other grants are looked upon favorably - gotta get this baby home!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment