Love china

Love china

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Faith in the Process



I received word today that all of my documents were logged into China's system! This is a giant leap forward as now my adoption agency can request his file!!! Once Sunshine's file is in hand, I can submit a letter of intent to adopt him so that my file and his file will finally be together!!

I also found out today that I received a $2000 grant, with perfect timing!! This will cover my next fee with the adoption agency!!

8/25/16 - a great date that will be celebrated for its awesome news!!!


I really cannot wait to hold this little guy ... He is already loved so much ... Slowly I am inching my way to China ... 


Prayer Requests: That grants continue to be provided in order to cover the great expenses that are yet to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment