Love china

Love china

Friday, August 19, 2016

Dear China ...

Dear China,
  Please accept my adoption paperwork, knowing and understanding all of the love, sweat, and tears that have gone into compiling all of the information that was required. Please keep the file safe and within arms reach. In response, please provide sweet Sunshine's file with a quick acceptance of matching our files together.
Sincerely,
  Shannon


All the documents got sent to China last Friday.
I am praying that they get logged in to China's system very soon so that I can get his file.

I am also praying that my applications for grants are looked upon favorable. So much money is still due and grants are the only way to my son ...

Hopefully there will be more news in the next week or so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment