Love china

Love china

Thursday, July 21, 2016

And the Beat goes on

SO - after spending an awesome worship and prayer time with my co-workers, I came home today to my initial immigration approval!!! I wasn't expecting it until next week!!  Now to get it to 3 different cities in Texas, back to New York and then on its way to China!

This song has been on my heart lately:


Praises:
- AMAZING and loving co-workers who take the time for praise and prayer
- Immigration approval is here!!! 

Prayers:
- Things move swiftly in getting my documents to China
- That Sunshine knows he is loved!


Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless.
     Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.
You will bring justice to the orphans and the oppressed,
     so mere people can no longer terrify them.

Psalm 10:17-18  NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment