Love china

Love china

Friday, July 1, 2016

Baby Steps

Since the last post, there have been several baby steps forward.
The home study made it to me on June 16th with all its signatures - it just needs to be authenticated in Texas and then go to the China Consulate in Houston.

As of June 12th my application to immigration was received in Texas. I had fingerprints done at the FBI office this morning. I pray that within the next 3-4 weeks I will have immigration approval and all of my documents that make up my dossier will be sent to China. This will be a GIANT LEAP forward!!

I learned yesterday that my little one's file is at the China welfare and adoption office where it should be. The officials have decided to hold it back instead of giving it to my adoption agency. This means that they are waiting for my dossier to get to China so that they can match his file with mine as soon as they can once everything is there. This is GREAT news, as it may mean that things will go a little faster once on the China side. Once I finally get my letter of acceptance, I can FINALLY publically share his name and picture on the blog and the fundraising site!

I am in the process of applying for grants to help raise money - unfortunately all of them take considerable time and funds begin to dwindle as the year progresses. I will continue, however, to apply and pray that some come through.  My next fees include $185 to get the last 2 documents authenticated and through the consulate and then $1550 to get the dossier sent to China.

I have a new fundraising site, would love for you to check it out! Even if you are unable to assist at this time, please share on your social media! https://www.adopttogether.org/worthyofmuchlove

There is also another t-shirt fundrasier! I would LOVE for everyone to be able to spread the word about international adoptions!
https://www.booster.com/worthyofmuchlove




No comments:

Post a Comment