Love china

Love china

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What's the Big IDEA?!



I received notice today that I the grant I was being recommended for has come through!!! 
I have been provided with a $5000 matching grant!!! 

What does this mean? 
I am now open to ANY and ALL suggestions for fundraisers as I need to raise $5000 to receive the money that is being provided through the grant! 



This is an AMAZING opportunity to give your fundraising ideas (no matter how "average" or "off the wall") the chance to  help bring home a precious little boy!! 


Praises: The opportunity to receive this AMAZING gift towards the adoption!!! 

Prayer Requests:

- The determining of how to raise the $5000 to be matched. God has been providing thus far, and I know the ideas out there will lead to hitting the goal!!!

- That donations to our family fund @ lifesongfororphans.org/donate (McIvor #6316) will come in fast and furious to meet the matching goal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment