Love china

Love china

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Overwhelmed By Love

Every time I hold a fundraiser, it AMAZES me the people who go above and beyond!!

This SuperHero cape fundraiser has been awesome - in less than 3 days, over 60 capes have been sold!

I jumped at the opportunity to do this fundraiser because I know SO many amazing superheros in my life.  I am blessed to work with kiddos with varying challenges and they continually prove to so many that they are SUPER!

Where I work, we have this hanging up :

I also came across this picture and shared it on my Facebook page yesterday: 

These 2 images fully envelop my life and my heart. Children with special needs are constantly battling something - be it a medical issue, overcoming obstacles to keep up with their friends and/or overcoming prejudices that continue to exist against these amazing kids.  I feel like they can also be utilized to describe so many of the precious kiddos that are adopted. 

Children that are adopted (both domestically and abroad) have often faced very difficult paths. Many of these kids have overcome not only abandonment, but malnourishment, lack of attention, decreased interaction and neglect. These SUPER kids have survived so much, but yet they face a huge challenge when adopted - being taken away from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE they have ever known. They may be taken from the only culture they have ever known, put with people (the adoptive parents) that have a skin color they have never seen, and then flown 1,000s of miles from the only place they can recall as calling "home" to be part of a new forever family. TRAUMA inundates these precious children - and THEY are SuperHeros in my eyes. Being Brave and Allowing Love In.

Thank-you so much, to everyone who follows this blog, prays for the process, participates in the fundraisers and supports us along the way! I could not do this without you guys in my corner and God continually providing for the pathway forward! 

I am trying to stay up with invoices as orders come in. You should receive an email from me (worthyofmuchlove@gmail.com) with your invoices and a PayPal link (PayPal.Me/worthyofmuchlove) . Utilize this link and click "Family and Friends" to avoid a fee. Once your payment comes in, the orders will start going out! :)  And don't forget, your donation is DOUBLED with a matching grant, so please keep sharing to all those you know who have little ones in their lives! :) 

In other news, I will be traveling to China in October with an advocacy group! I can't wait because I will actually be able to visit the province that Ari is from - maybe learn a little bit of the culture. This is an amazing opportunity and I cannot believe that I am blessed to participate in. 

Praises: That SO many people continue to support me in this process! 

Prayer Request : 
    ~That this amazing support continues. 
    ~That my heart is prepared to go to China and love on all of the children who are waiting for their 
      forever families


Order Form for the SuperHero Capes: 

Cape Options: 














No comments:

Post a Comment