Love china

Love china

Monday, April 25, 2016

FILE PROGRESS

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, SUNSHINE HAS A FILE!!!

Thank-goodness!

I started this morning on this high of knowing that his file has FINALLY made it to the Chinese Government ... but then it was kinda thwarted finding out that it will take 2 months to get translated and given to my adoption agency. However, I am so very thankful and happy that it is FINALLY moving forward. MAYBE we will both be ready and in China at the same time.

The final tally for the Rummage sale was $2,175.27!!  I am so, so very thankful for everyone who helped and donated their items, time and/or money!! My words can really not express enough how I feel!

Stay tuned, I will be announcing another fundraiser soon - there are gifts to be earned based on who raises money ... and it involves bling ... :)

The next BIG expenses include:
$3,250 for Adoption Agency Fees #2
$1,550 for Submitting my Dossier to China (all the paperwork to apply for the Adoption on the China Side)
$5,400 Orphanage Fee to be paid to China

Every little bit helps, and any fundraising ideas you may have, I would love to hear them!!!




I am so thankful for everyones help and prayers!!!

much love and thanks!!!


The Lord protects the strangers; He supports the fatherless and the widow
Psalm 146:9

No comments:

Post a Comment