Love china

Love china

Monday, March 7, 2016

Things to Come

I have been a busy little bee lately. This weekend was full of volunteer work for TEAMWorks! Friday was Parents Night Out - LEGO Edition! We had loads of fun building towers and knocking them over, swinging on the swing, playing in the sensory room and "splashing" in the ball pit. The kiddos always seem to love Parents Night Out, always full of giggles and lots of pizza!!




Saturday was the beginning of the TEAMWorks Easter Pictures! I LOVE these pictures because we always have baby chicks and little rabbits to add to the cute kids ... I CANNOT wait until Sunshine is home and he is able to get his photo made!  Today was another day of kiddos with "chips" (chicks) & bunnies ... it is hilarious to see their reactions, they are either completely enamored or terrified.



I want to say thank-you to everyone who prayed for the families that I posted about last week. It was very sad, but Annabel was removed from life support on Monday and peacefully went to be with Jesus while being held in her Dad's arms. Her funeral was yesterday in Texas.
The most amazing thing was that a YouCaring page was started in her honor to assist with paying for medical and funeral expenses and the goal was met in less than 24 hours .... it was truly amazing how God's people came together to support a family in need.



As for my adoption process, things are still rolling forward. I am hoping to hear from the social worker this week about when they would like to schedule the home study. I am praying that it is soon. I am also praying that I can sell more jewelry and get some more donations to finish paying the 3,200 fee associated with the home study.  I still have some of the jewelry from ApParent, but this is the LAST call. It is really cool stuff and I still have a few earrings, a few necklaces and MANY bracelets.


Sunshine seems to be doing well. There were a couple new pictures posted of him this week and he looked happy in both. I just can't wait to hold him in my arms, give him kisses and tell him how much he is loved. I have even been looking up phrases in Mandarin, so that he absolutely knows that he is loved - because he IS worthy. 





 Prayer Requests:
          - Fundraising picks up to help raise the last of the $3,200 fee needed for the home study.
          - Sunshine continues to thrive and grow, continually knowing that he is greatly loved



No comments:

Post a Comment